Akshit Herbs and Spices Butterfly Pea Flower Selected carefully from Organic Farms. Butterfly Pea Flower Tea is also known as Blue Tea, Blue Pea Tea; the flowers’ scientific name is Clitoria Ternatea. Butterfly pea flower tea can be brewed either hot or cold, and blue or purple! The Butterfly pea flower is an incredible natural blue plant that has been used for centuries in Thai traditional cooking. The drink turns to a delightful blue when the dried butterfly pea flowers are brewed if you then squeeze a slice of lemon into the tea, it magically turns from blue to purple right before your eyes. Butterfly pea flower tea can be mixed with syrup, honey, and lemon to give you that sweet, herbal taste. Butterfly Pea Flowers are perfect for Tea, dried Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea, Natural Blue Butterfly Pea Flowers change Blue Color to Purplish Red Based on Water PH Difference. Also perfect for Dyeing, Cooking, and Baking Food since is natural colorant plant.
- BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER TEA; butterfly pea flower tea does not really have much of a taste and only tastes slightly vegetarian. It is added to different tea blends and citrus drinks and is not typically brewed on its own.
- BEST OF BLUE PEA FLOWER TEA: On mixing, butterfly pea tea has amazing intense blue color with taste and aroma. The pea flower tea creates a wonderful blue or purple color. Butterfly pea flowers are widely used as a natural food colorant; add them to your pastries, smoothies, ice cream, cocktails, mocktails, Yoghurt, bake cakes, Cookies, Doughnuts, Bread, and others.
- 100% NATURAL ORGANIC; NON-GMO Pure Dried Butterfly Pea Flower tea comes in a pack of 75 tea bags and is best served with any of your ideal natural sweeteners to give an exquisite taste experience of the butterfly pea tea. Brew as Hot tea or iced tea
- STRESS RELIEF TEA: The butterfly pea flower tea is a rich source of Antioxidants. These antioxidants have several benefits and can help render a sense of calmness and relief from a long day’s work.
- CALM SLEEP TEA: You can have butterfly pea flower tea as a companion tea along with your meals or as a calming and relaxing sleep tea for a more relaxed mind to give you a good night’s sleep.
- FOR A HEALTHY SKIN AND HAIR: our relaxing and stress tea also has antioxidants that may reduce skin redness and keep the skin stress free for a much more relaxed and smoother skin. Butterfly pea tea boosts hair growth and adds shine to hair naturally.
- BREW YOURSELF A CUP OF BLUE BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER TEA; STEP 1: Boil water in a teapot until it is ready. STEP 3: Put a butterfly pea flower tea bag into a cup and add hot water. STEP 4: Let the butterfly pea tea bag steep in the cup of hot water until the water turns blue. You can add lemon slices to your drink and watch the color change from blue to purple.
- We carefully and selectively focus on health other than taste. Akshit as a brand is not only about the flavor and taste of the herbal teas; they may be sour, tangy, or bitter with a distinct scent but also most importantly look at the health benefit aspect of the varieties of the teas.
- SATISFIED OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK! Akshit is founded on the principle of Quality, the best there is. We source our products from regions of repute to ensure that your extraordinary tastes are unique. However, if for any reason, our product falls short of meeting your expectations just email us and we shall refund your money in full amount right away within 10 days after your purchase. No questions asked!