Holy basil is a common herb in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. Holy basil tea bags from the Krishna Tulsi leaves with hints of bits of peppery-spiced taste are convenient for making a perfect cup of Tulsi tea. Holy Basil leaf benefits include supporting calm and balance. Holy Basil leaf tea was studied to help relieve feelings of stressed and worried minds. Holy basil tea bags from the Krishna Tulsi leaves with hints of bits of peppery-spiced taste are convenient for making a perfect cup of Tulsi tea.
What Does Holy Basil Tea Taste Like?
If you're expecting our Holy Basil Tea to no taste and flavor, you're in for a delightful surprise! It offers a unique combination of subtle sweetness and gentle spiciness that dances on your taste buds. With hints of clove and a touch of earthiness, this tea provides a grounding yet uplifting experience. We believe that one sip of our Holy Basil Tea will elevate your moment and leave you craving for more. So go ahead, give it a try and let your taste buds be delighted!
- NATURAL/PURE & CERTIFIED; Holy basil Tulsi tea bags made from Tulsi leaves are USDA-certified organic, Caffeine free, and Non-GMO, with no preservatives, artificial colors, or additives.
- ORGANICALLY GROWN TULSI LEAVES; Organic Tulsi holy basil tea bags are made from organic dried tulsi leaves sourced from sustainable organic farms in Uganda; Holy basil Tulsi leaves are carefully handpicked, sun-dried, and then packed with love and passion to bring you quality holy basil tea bags.
- HOLY BASIL TEA; experience the qualities in this magical, yet energizing holy basil tea made with organic dried holy basil leaves to make the perfect cup of holy basil tea.
- HOW TO BREW HOLY BASIL TEA; when preparing holy basil tea, add 1 tea bag for a small teacup and 2 teabags for a regular teacup in hot water, Steep for 3- 5 Minutes, and gently squeeze out herbal goodness from your holy basil tea bags. Enjoy your holy basil tea.
- HOT OR ICED TULSI HOLY BASIL TEA; you may decide to make iced Tulsi tea, by putting ice tubes in the holy basil tea. Iced basil tea organic can be stored in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- SATISFIED OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK: Akshit is founded on the principle of Quality; the best there is to ensure that your extraordinary Tulsi tastes are met. However, if for any reason, our holy basil tea bags falls short in meeting your expectations just email us and we shall refund your money in full amount right away within the first 10 days of purchase. No questions asked!