Papaya leaves in all kinds of category ought to be taken in for their health benefits and not necessarily for papaya leaf taste and flavor. Organic papaya leaves are considered have a wealth of natural nutrients Organic papaya leaves for tea are quite impressive and can be used in soothing purposes. Dried papaya leaves are sun dried grown with care and love from our natural organic farms in Uganda to bring you the exclusive taste of papaya leaves organic. Papaya leaves are rich in various natural nutrients like antioxidants, vitamins and calcium. Organic Dried Papaya leaves are pure, Non-GMO, Vegan friendly, and caffeine free. Best way to consume. Take some dried papaya (paw paw leaves)and steep papaya leaves for tea in a boiling pot for 5-6minutes. Note: You can choose to take the Organic Papaya leaves tea alone or add a combination of other dried herbs to make your own papaya leaf blend of natural herbal tea, for example Holy basil leaves, dried guava leaves, Butterfly pea flowers, lemongrass, ginger roots and turmeric roots to give you an adventure of soothing papaya leaves tea blend tastes. Akshit papaya leaves Herbs takes caution in presenting to you the best papaya leaves (Carica papaya) natural with no added flavors, natural in nature’s existence. We carefully and selectively focus on health other than papaya tea taste
- Ingredients – Organic Dried Green Papaya (Paw Paw) Leaves. The papaya leaves are hand picked, sorted , properly sun dried and organically grown with care and love to bring you the exclusive taste and natural aroma of herbal papaya leaves.
- Papaya leaves are said to contain vitamins, minerals like phosphorus, iron, potassium, calcium that can help in detoxing, relaxing and other health benefits.
- Drinking papaya leaf tea organic or papaya leaf extract made out of organic papaya leaves (Hojas De Papaya) leaves, organic papaya leaf tea helps in detoxing, relaxing and a thousand other benefits due to the natural nutrients it contains.
- PAPAYA USES- Dried papaya leaves can used for cooking, baking, drinks like mocktails, cocktails due to the dried papaya leaf flavor, taste and vibrant color.
- las hojas de papaya (papaya leaves) se cosechan cuando aún están tiernas y frescas con un color verde, se clasifican y se lavan con agua limpia, se secan a la sombra para retener los nutrientes naturales de la papaya.
- Our papaya leaves can be used to make papaya leaf powder and steps are: crush papaya leaves into papaya leaves powder form then make a papaya leaf tea which has the same natural benefits like the papaya leaves
SATISFIED OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK: Akshit is founded on the principle of Quality, the best there is. We source our products from regions of repute to ensure that your extraordinary tastes are met. But if for any reason, our product falls short in meeting your expectations, just email us and we will refund your money in full amount right away within the first 10 days of purchase. No questions asked!