Akshit Organic Hibiscus flowers 2.4 oz I hoja suelta orgánica infusión I Fleurs d'hibiscus bio Akshit
Akshit Organic Dried Red Hibiscus Loose Leaf|Herbal Tea|Certified| Organic|Non-Irradiated Flower Tea|For Tea Cocktail Drinks & Culinary Recipes|100% Pure Food Grade|NON-GMO|Vegan|Gluten-Free|2.4 OZ
Tea Variety Hibiscus
Package Information Bag
Item Form Loose Leaf
Item Dimension 1.5 x 6 x 8 inches
About this item
- PERFECT FOR TEA & SMOOTHIES: Our hibiscus remains in a loose-leaf form to maintain an intense color & taste as nature intended because we do not apply heat or chemicals at any point. Loose-leaf hibiscus is perfect for making delicious sweet tea and other beverages.
- "NATURALLY ORGANIC: Our Dried Red Hibiscus loose leaf tea is an herbaceous and fruity herbal tea, making it the perfect tea ingredient. Hibiscus tea is known for being a natural mood enhancer. Use it to brew hibiscus tea, blend into cocktails, or add to cooking recipes."
- ORIGIN: Uganda is known for producing some of the highest-quality loose-leaf tea globally, and we are proud to be directly involved in our supply chain– from leaf to cup.
- FLAVORFUL: Hibiscus leaves are known to leave people feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Every sip you take of our Organic Hibiscus Loose Leaf Tea will help you unwind and make the stresses of the day melt away with the exotic flavor in every sip.
- CAFFEINE-FREE: Every sip is naturally caffeine-free so that you can enjoy it. Now you can experience the incredible benefits of papaya in every sip. This light, smooth, flavorful blend is invigorating and refreshing any time of day. For a delicious twist on regular tea, try Red Hibiscus.
" AKSHIT is a brand that deals with the cultivation and trading of premium quality herbs and spices. We offer our clients the best selection of herbs and spices for better health, beauty, and great taste. We proudly offer Grade A hibiscus leaves infused with a delightful aroma and great taste. Every ounce is pure, all-natural, non-GMO, gluten-free, and produced from our own farms in Uganda. Usage: Take 2 - 3 times a day to get maximum results. All the ingredients we use in our tea bags are 100% Organic and sourced from Uganda, which our Master Blenders check before they have been mixed with Teas."
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 6 x 8 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Essence of Africa Ltd
- Country of Origin : Uganda