The dried banana and ginger milkshake is one of the tastiest, sweetest and most nutritious shakes. It is also very easy to make, all from the comfort of your home. Dried banana snacks are very nutritious and rich in fiber, vitamin A, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and small quantities of potassium.
Ginger on the other hand contains antioxidants which prevent stress and reduce risk of many diseases such as heart disease and some cancers. Therefore, the dried banana and ginger milkshake combines all these nutrients and more.
A dried banana and ginger milkshake can be prepared in the following steps.
- ½ cup of dried banana slices.
- ½ teaspoonful of ginger powder.
- 2 cups of milk.
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Pour 16 oz. of milk in a glass jar.
- Add the dried banana slices and let them soak for 20 minutes.
- Pour the rehydrated banana-milk mixture into a blender.
- Add the ginger powder and honey to the mix.
- Blend till you have a smooth shake.
- Add some ice cubes and serve your delicious beverage.