- PURE TULSI HOLY BASIL LEAVES- USDA Certified Organic , Non GMO, Caffeine free, Gluten free, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavors added sourced from Africa therefore can be used to brew holy basil tea.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT: Pure Tulsi (Holy Basil) leaves which are Caffeine free with no additives. You can have dried holy basil for whatever purpose you may have for them.
- TULSI LEAF FOR COOKING- Tulsi Leaf can be used cooking due to the release of a fragrant scent and flavor when added to any dish from stir-fry to spicy soups, pastas, meats, soups, vegetables, sauces and brings natural basil benefits
- PREMIUM QUALITY HOLYBASIL TEA -Organic Holy Basil leaves are first examined in order to meet premium quality tulsi tea product because we work on a principle of delivering premium tulsi basil leaves organic
- NUTRITIOUS & DELICIOUS- Dried Tulsi ( Holy Basil ) Leaves can be brewed as tulsi basil tea, or used as a spice to dishes like pastas, meats, soups, vegetables, sauces due to its taste and flavor .Experience natural tulsi tea nutrients contained in basil tea brewed out of basil leaves.
- TULSI TEA USES: Dried Holy basil leaves also known as Tulsi leaves organic can be used for baking for example cakes, bread, doughnuts and in drinks like cocktails, mocktails due to the slightly sweet, yet spicy flavor and hints of clove
Tulsi tea is loose leaf tea brewed from dried holy basil leaves which are grown Organically in Uganda.
We work directly with family farmers and suppliers all over the world to ensure that holy basil tea product we receive is of the best quality possible with Fair Trade and eco-friendly practices; we are committed to giving you the best
Holy Basil Leaves also known as the Queen of Herbs makes scented Cups of Holy basil Tea with floral and peppery notes. Tulsi Leaves are aromatic perennial plant in the family Lamiaceae used to brew tulsi tea. Dried Tulsi leaves for tea are organically grown and harvested in Africa and are hand picked at peak of the season, grade and sun dried. Tulsi tea has a slightly sweet, yet spicy flavor and hints of clove as well. Tulsi leaf is 100% certified organic, made with no artificial flavors or GMOs, and caffeine-free. Dried Holy Basil leaves releases a fragrant scent when added to any dish from stir-fry to spicy soups. Holy Basil Tea delivers a light, minty flavor with a slight clove-like taste. Basil tea has a great impact on the world of herbal teas making it an exceptionally special tea for human consumption. You can also try drinking Tulsi basil tea (holy basil tea) or adding Holy basil leaf to your meals.; accompany your meal, breakfast, or even in your free time with a cup of relaxing, soothing, holy basil Tulsi tea and joy in the Tulsi tea loose moment. Drink Tulsi tea organic extracted from dried holy basil leaves every day and enjoy amazing basil tea benefits.
- Use a tulsi tea infuser, teapot or French press and steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of tulsi leaves for 3-10 minutes depending on how strong you want the tulsi leaf tea organic to be. You may decide to the tulsi tea organic iced, by putting ice tubes in the holy basil tea. Iced basil tea organic can be stored in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- SATISFIED OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK: Akshit is founded on the principle of Quality, the best there is to ensure that your extraordinary tulsi tastes are met. However, if for any reason, our holy basil leaf product falls short in meeting your expectations, just email us and we shall refund your money in full amount right away within the first 10 days of purchase. No questions asked!