Akshit Organic Dried Red Hibiscus Loose Leaf|Herbal Tea|Certified| Organic|Non-Irradiated Flower Tea|For Tea Cocktail Drinks & Culinary Recipes|100% Pure Food Grade|NON-GMO|Vegan|Gluten-Free|2.4 OZ
Tea Variety Hibiscus
Package Information Bag
Item Form Flowers
Tea type Hibiscus Tea, Hibiscus Flower Tea, Hibiscus Flowers Tea, Loose Leaf Tea, Herbal Tea Non Caffeinated Tea
Specifications: 100% Pure & Natural, USDA Certified, Non- GMO, Caffeine free, Gluten Free
Item Dimension 1.5 x 6 x 8 inches
About this item
- PERFECT FOR TEA & SMOOTHIES: Our dried red hibiscus remains in a loose-leaf form to maintain an intense color & taste as nature intended because we do not apply heat or chemicals at any point. Loose-leaf hibiscus is perfect for making delicious sweet tea and other beverages.
- "NATURALLY ORGANIC: Our Dried Red Hibiscus loose leaf tea is an herbaceous and fruity herbal tea, making it the perfect tea ingredient. Hibiscus tea is known for being a natural mood enhancer. Use it to brew hibiscus tea, blend into cocktails, or add to cooking recipes."
- ORIGIN: Uganda is known for producing some of the highest-quality loose-leaf tea globally, and we are proud to be directly involved in our supply chain– from leaf to cup.
- FLAVORFUL: Hibiscus leaves are known to leave people feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Every sip you take of our Organic Hibiscus Loose Leaf Tea will help you unwind and make the stresses of the day melt away with the exotic flavor in every sip.
- USES OF HIBISCUS FLOWER-Hibiscus flor de can be used for baking like cakes, doughnuts, bread due to hibiscus flower red color as well as being added to drinks like mocktails, cocktails.
- CAFFEINE-FREE: Every sip is naturally caffeine-free so that you can enjoy it. Now you can experience the incredible benefits of papaya in every sip. This light, smooth, flavorful blend is invigorating and refreshing any time of day. For a delicious twist on regular tea, try Red Hibiscus.
100% natural hibiscus flower with no Additives, non-GMO, Vegan friendly, Gluten free and naturally caffeine-free used to brew hibiscus tea. Hibiscus is also called Flor de Jamaica, sorrel 100% Hibiscus sabdariffa Tart, Flor De Jamaica Tea, Sorrel in the Caribbean. Hibiscus flower tea is a perfect refreshing beverage for any time of day that calms, relieves and relaxes the mind. Organic Hibiscus Tea is a naturally sweet, fruity beverage that's an ideal replacement for more sugary sips whereby the red color and flavor of this delightful tea. Jamaica tea (Hibiscus Flowers Tea) can be used as a Detox Tea, Relief Tea, Relaxing Tea, and Breakfast Tea due to it's amazing nutrients Hibiscus flower for tea is grown organically in Uganda and packed with no caffeine, no gluten, and no GMOs. Our hibiscus flowers are harvested by hand direct from farms and sun-dried to naturally preserve their nutrients, potency, and flavor. Hibiscus flower tea has a Great taste, concentrated, enjoyed hot or cold, no aftertaste or the stingy taste common with other hibiscus flowers. Dried hibiscus flower can be used in a variety of foods, drinks, and baking, preserving, and home remedies.
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 6 x 8 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Essence of Africa Ltd
- Country of Origin : Uganda