Akshit Organic Dried Tulsi Holy Basil leaves (Tulsi Tea)|Loose Leaf Tea| Basil Tea|100% Pure Holy Basil– Tulsi Basil Spice| USDA Certified| Vegan| Gluten-Free| Non-GMO| Caffeine-Free. I I tulsi orgánico I Akshit Tulsi biologique (basilic sacré)
Holy Basil Also Known As Tulsi Has A Slightly Sweet, Yet Spicy Flavor And Hints Of Clove As Well.
Holy Basil/Herbal Tulsi benefits;
- Pure and Natural Tulsi/ Holy Basil Leaves USDA Certified, packed with No Additives, Caffeine free, No Preservatives. hence a perfect holy basil tea.
- NUTRITIOUS & DELICIOUS- Dried Tulsi ( Holy Basil ) Leaves can be brewed as tulsi basil tea, or used as a spice to dishes like pastas, meats, soups, vegetables, sauces due to tulsi taste and flavor delivered.
- TULSI LEAF FOR COOKING- Tulsi Leaves can be used cooking due to the release of a fragrant scent and flavor when added to any dish from stir-fry to spicy soups, pastas, meats, soups, vegetables, sauces and brings natural benefits
- TULSI LEAF TEA USES: Dried Holy basil leaves also known as Tulsi leaves organic can be used for baking for example cakes, bread, doughnuts and in drinks like cocktails, mocktails due to the slightly sweet, yet spicy flavor and hints of clove
- Use a tulsi tea infuser, teapot or French press and steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of tulsi leaves for 3-10 minutes depending on how strong you want the tulsi leaf tea to be. You may decide to the tulsi tea organic iced, by putting ice tubes in the holy basil tea. Iced tulsi basil tea can be stored in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Organic Holy Basil is;
- 100% certified organic,
- GMOs free
- No artificial flavors
- Caffeine-free (sin cafeína/Sans caféine).
Holy basil leaves also known as “queen of herbs” with a floral and peppery note, an aromatic perennial plant in the family Lamiaceae. Tulsi leaves are a profoundly healing plant known for its numerous perilla leaves benefits;
About Tulsi/Holy Basil;
It is organic grown and harvested in the Uganda without the use of any chemicals or pesticides; just organic Holy Basil is a purely, non-irradiated herbal leaves.
- Product Type: loose leaves
- Type: Organic Herbal Tea
- Shape: whole leaves
- Variety: Holy basil / Tulsi Tea
- Specialty: health tea, Organic tea, Herbal Tea
- Packaging: Sachets
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Place of Origin: Uganda
- Weight: 75g(2.4 oz)
Preparations (Holy basil tea/Té de albahaca santa/Thé au basilic sacré)
- Boil a cup of water
- Pour the boiling water over holy basil to steep
- Keep in water for at least 5 minutes
- Strain the liquid and pour into a teacup
Adding Ice Cubes Will Create Iced Tea.
Is holy basil tulsi? Tulsi is another name for Holy Basil.
¿Es la albahaca santa tulsi? Tulsi es otro nombre de Holy Basil.
Does Akshit holy basil tulsi tea have caffeine? It is totally caffeine free and can be consumed daily without fear.
¿El té Akshit holy basil tulsi tiene cafeína? Es totalmente libre de cafeína y se puede consumir a diario sin miedo.
Organic Dried Tulsi (Holy Basil) Leaves also known as the Queen of Herbs which makes scented Cups of holy basil Tea with floral and peppery notes. Hojas De Tulsi is aromatic perennial plant in the family Lamiaceae. Tulsi Leaves are profoundly plant known for its numerous uses like tulsi leaf for tea can be used for baking, in drinks like cocktails, mocktails, basil tea due to its flavor. Tulsi leaves for tea also known as holy basil leaves for tea are organically packed with no additives,no preservatives. Organic Tulsi leaves tea are 100% certified organic, made with no artificial flavors or GMOs, and caffeine-free. Organic Dried Tulsi leaves ( Te Hojas De Tulsi) releases a fragrant scent when added to any dish from stir-fry to spicy soups.