Holy basil is a common herb in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, Tulsi tea is known to boost the immune system. Holy basil/Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum), commonly known as holy basil, Tulsi or tulasi, and tamole, damole, or domole in Fiji. Tulsi tea is also known as Tulsi and the Queen of the Herbs. Organic Holy basil tea has a flavor that's unique and incredibly dynamic; make scented cups of holy basil tea Organic with floral and peppery notes. Organic basil leaves contain antioxidants that help serve as a great natural Immune boosters. Tulsi tea bags from the Krishna Tulsi holy basil leaves with hints of bits of peppery-spiced taste; convenient for making a perfect cup of Tulsi tea. Tulsi tea just helps you maintain a calm and relaxed mind, so you feel good during the day and are ready. Organic Holy basil tea bags from dried Tulsi basil leaves have a natural flavor aroma to bring you the perfect Tulsi tea. Holy basil leaf tea is also referred to as "hot basil" because of its peppery taste. Holy Basil Tulsi leaves or hojas de Tulsi secas are aromatic perennial plants in the family Lamiaceae. Holy basil leaf also known as Tulsi leaf tea has a slightly sweet, yet spicy flavor and hints of clove as well. Holy basil tea serves as a great natural immune booster.
What Does Holy Basil Tea Taste Like?
If you're expecting our Holy Basil Tea to no taste and flavor, you're in for a delightful surprise! It offers a unique combination of subtle sweetness and gentle spiciness that dances on your taste buds. With hints of clove and a touch of earthiness, this tea provides a grounding yet uplifting experience. We believe that one sip of our Holy Basil Tea will elevate your moment and leave you craving for more. So go ahead, give it a try and let your taste buds be delighted!
- NATURAL/PURE & CERTIFIED: Holy basil Tulsi tea bags made from Tulsi leaves are USDA-certified organic, Caffeine free, and Non-GMO, with no preservatives, artificial colors, or additives.
- ORGANICALLY GROWN TULSI LEAVES: Organic Tulsi holy basil tea bags are made from organic dried tulsi leaves sourced from sustainable organic farms in Uganda; Holy basil Tulsi leaves are carefully handpicked, sun-dried, and then packed with love and passion to bring you quality holy basil tea bags.
- HOLY BASIL TEA: experience the qualities in this magical, yet energizing holy basil tea made with organic dried holy basil leaves to make the perfect cup of holy basil tea.
- HOW TO BREW HOLY BASIL TEA: when preparing holy basil tea, add 1 tea bag for a small teacup and 2 teabags for a regular teacup in hot water, Steep for 3- 5 Minutes, and gently squeeze out herbal goodness from your holy basil tea bags. Enjoy your holy basil tea.
- HOT OR ICED TULSI HOLY BASIL TEA: you may decide to make iced Tulsi tea, by putting ice tubes in the holy basil tea. Iced basil tea organic can be stored in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- SATISFIED OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK: Akshit is founded on the principle of Quality; the best there is to ensure that your extraordinary Tulsi tastes are met. However, if for any reason, our holy basil tea bags falls short in meeting your expectations just email us and we shall refund your money in full amount right away within the first 10 days of purchase. No questions asked!