The brightly yellow-orange colored marigold flowers(flores de caléndula/fleurs de souci) make a delicious soothing tea (té calmante/délicieux thé apaisant) with a sweet fragrance, tart flavor.
Calendula flowers with an exciting, sweet fragrance and somewhat spicy aroma when added to food. Marigold Tea is an outcome of Calendula flower which are organically grown by family farmers. Calendula tea a delicious flower tea with a vivid orange color and natural flowers scent. Imagine what the calendula flowers tea has in store for you; Organic Calendula Flowers have a mild, slightly bitter taste and can be sweetened with natural sweeteners of your choice to make a calendula tea blend. you can get to explorer the ideal taste of Calendula flower tea brewed from dried marigold flowers. Relinquish in the taste of calendula flowers of life. Dried calendula flowers can be used as floral displays and potpourri mixes, decoration. Calendula flowers for tea is a herbal flower petal tea, which is caffeine free brewed from our organic calendula flowers. Dried marigold flowers are scientifically known as Calendula officinalis. Dried marigold flowers have no additives and are caffeine-free so you can experience the natural flavors that calendula flowers have to offer. Calendula flowers can be used to brew dried marigold flower tea which gives a bright vivid orange color. dried marigold flowers, can be used in a variety of food and drink recipes, baking like cocktails, mock tails, cakes or steep as a calendula Flowers tea. To add natural calendula tea organic flavor use tulsi leaves, ginger, hibiscus, lemongrass, peppermint, and natural sweeteners like honey etc. Dried Calendula as various natural benefits gotten from calendula flowers organic dried like may help in detoxing, relaxing.
Nuestros pétalos de caléndula orgánicos secos tienen una fragancia dulce con un toque picante, ligeramente dulce, especialmente con una gota de miel. Las flores de caléndula se consideran una de las mejores mezclas de hierbas (herbario mezcla / les meilleurs mélanges d'herbes) para la salud y el bienestar en general.
Akshit dried marigold flowers uses are;
- Our marigold flower & petals are edible and are used to make Calendula flower tea which has antioxidants(antioxidantes/contient des antioxydants) and anti-inflammatory (antiinflamatoria/anti-inflammatoire) properties for soothing and great healthy benefits.
- Our dried marigold flower petals (flores de caléndula/fleurs de souci) have no additives ( in aditivos/n'ont pas d'additifs) and are caffeine-free(sin cafeína/Sans caféine) so you can experience the natural flavors (sabores naturales/arômes naturels) that calendula blossoms have to offer
- Calendula flowers are organically grown, carefully harvested from organic Calendula plant, sorted, washed then properly sun dried, and examined to ensure natural freshness and herbal scent of the dried flowers are obtained as soon as the Calendula flower bag is opened .
- Dried calendula flowers have an amazing rich clean scent experienced when the flower bag is opened. Organic Dried calendula flowers can be used as calendula tea, oils, balms, salves, other cosmetics products, soap making, candle making, decoration.
- Calendula flowers for cooking can be used as spice or recipe in garnish soups and salads . Organic Calendula flowers may also be baked in cookies, cakes, breads and smoothies like cocktails, mocktails.
- Calendula flowers can be used to make calendula oil which helps hair growth, skin care due to the nutrients contained in the dried flowers of a marigold plant therefore grab yourself dried calendula flowers.
- Dried calendula flowers have bright orange petals and can add a delightful touch to tea blends, salads, baking, cooking like sandwiches due to its floral flavor. Organic Dried calendula flowers have a distinct flavor, with a smooth mellow taste and a gentle floral aroma.
- EASY TO Calendula Tea; To brew organic calendula tea: 1. Add dried marigold flowers and hot water together and allow calendula flowers tea to steep. 3. Allow to boil for 10 to 15 minutes. 4. Play around with your marigold tea recipe, adding more or fewer calendula petals using alternative sweeteners until you find the brew that best suits your taste.
SATISFIED OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK: Akshar is founded on the principle of Premium Quality, therefore if for any reason, our calendula product falls short in meeting your expectations, just email us and we will refund your full amount right away within the first 10 days of purchase. No questions asked!.
- Product Type: loose leaf
- Ingredient: Dried marigold flowers
- Variety: Marigold Flower Petals Tea/ Calendula tea(thé de souci/té de caléndula)
- Specialty: health tea, calendula tea, Herbal Tea, Caffeine free, Non GMO, Organic tea (té de la salud, té orgánico)
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Place of Origin: Uganda
Instructions on how to make Marigold Petals Tea.
- Boil a cup of water
- Pour the boiling water over the Marigold flowers to steep
- Let dried marigold flower in water for at least 5 minutes
- Strain the liquid and pour into a calendula tea cup
Add honey to add a pleasant complement.
Are Akshit marigold flowers edible? They are eaten as calendula petals or leaves, raw or blanched, fresh or dry, sweet or savory and contain several health benefits.
¿Son comestibles las flores de caléndula de Akshit? Se comen como pétalos u hojas, crudos o blanqueados, frescos o secos, dulces o salados y contienen varios beneficios para la salud.